Saturday, March 2, 2013

Say No to Drugs...

...seriously, or The Rock will come after you. Just caught Snitch tonight and, surprise, surprise, it was awesome!

I love me a "Based on True Events" movie and this one certainly did not disappoint. I confess, I thought it would be a little slower paced then it actually was (I've been burned before), and was surprised by the amount of action throughout the entire film.

This movie actually sheds a lot of light on the messed up legal system we have to live with in this country. The war on drugs is so important to the American government, that it's regarded with more seriousness then child molestation, rape or murder. And again, while the film focuses on one father's mission to get his wrongfully imprisoned son out of jail, it does shine a light on just how flawed things are.



This totally makes up for the disappointing addition to the Die Hard family I caught a few weeks back. If you're looking for a good, (true) story that's action packed-I highly recommend this flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment