Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Zootopia

Ever since I saw the first trailer for this film, I was hooked. I could not wait to see it and when it finally came out, all of my friends gave it rave reviews on social media. Needless to say, I was pumped to see it and thankfully it did not disappoint!


This movie is fun and lighthearted but also has a seriously deep message about bullying and never giving up on your dreams or your fellow man. I know what you're thinking, "That seems like a whole lot for a kids movie...." and I guess by today's standards you'd be correct. But believe me when I tell you, it all works! It's really fantastic and I hope you see it and take every friend and family member you can with you, it's one everyone will love!


It's a decent way to educate kids about animals and maybe even help motivate them to leave the house and learn something about the creatures we share our planet with too. I can't help but hope that this film, like Madagascar had, will generate more interest in local and national zoos.


If you haven't seen the trailer yet, check it out. I know you'll be just as interested to see the film as I was. It's a real treat. I can't wait to see it again!









No comments:

Post a Comment