Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Miracles from Heaven

I love movies like this. I completely believe these stories are true and that these experiences really did happen to these folks in real life.

I love how full of heart they are and how they always leave you feeling good and happy for the family and their future together. You connect with them as if they were your neighbors.
Yes, the writing is a little cheesy but if you know anything about films like this, you'd expect nothing less.

I don't want to say anything negative but I must bring up the fact that Jennifer Garner's performance was really frustrating for me. These folks live in Texas and dad has a thick southern accent. Jennifer's character is suppose to have one in real life as well? I formed that as a question because she didn't seem to know either. You don't even need to see the movie to understand what I'm talking about, just watch the trailer. Sometimes she's got a southern drawl, other times she sounds like she lives in Connecticut. I spent the entire length of the film willing her to just pick one and stick with it, I genuinely didn't care, I was just tired of rolling my eyes.

Good family flick though. Nice story, sweet ending, bring the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment