Monday, May 2, 2016

Allegiant / My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 / Hi, My Name is Doris

Divergent Series: Allegiant (Part 1)

Sadly this one wasn't nearly as stimulating as the first two in the series but it's my understanding that the writer's did the typical "Hollywood thing" and broke up the last book in the trilogy into two films so hopefully the action will pick back up in the last installment.
 
I will say, as a fan who hasn't read the books, I'm looking forward to seeing how this thing ends. Trice is my girl!



My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2:

Even funnier then the first film! I was rolling, I was crying, it was a blast!
All of the original cast are back and the story is just as silly and insane as the first!
It's a shame the TV show didn't pan out but these movies continue to be a hit!
Check it out, you'll thank me later!





Hello My Name is Doris:

I went into this film not knowing what to expect. I saw the trailer one time and promptly forgot about it.

Sally Field is amazing! This is a role you've never seen her in before and her performance is so sweet and endearing, you really must check it out!

It's definitely an out-there story about an unusual friendship but it gets deep. The characters are so much more complex then you're first given to believe and you'll watch the film just hoping for the best outcome for everyone.

Please check it out if you can, this is definitely the surprise film of 2016!












No comments:

Post a Comment